You are invited to submit an article for Idiom’s Winter 2018 issue!
Theme: Successful Strategies
Deadline for Submissions: January 13, 2018
If you are interested in submitting an article to Idiom for consideration, please review the following guidelines before submitting or visit Idiom’s web site at http://idiom.nystesol.org/submissionguidelines.html .
Guidelines for Article Submission:
Idiom seeks to publish articles covering a range of issues couched within a theoretical framework relating to all levels of learners.
• Length: Maximum 900 words (include a word count excluding references and author’s bio)
• Formatting: Please use APA guidelines, particularly when citing references.
• Articles: Please send completed articles in DOC or DOCX format.
• Graphs and charts: Please embed in body of document. Please include as JPG or PNG files.
• An author’s brief biographical statement (three sentences maximum), email and degree (e.g. Ed.D., M.A.), must be at the bottom of the article (after references).
• The article should contain in-text citations and references, which must be done according to proper APA format. Please check out an important web site on APA citation style here
• Be sure your article includes your byline underneath the article’s title.
• Anonymous contributions cannot be published. Please do not submit dissertations or theses. Literature reviews for dissertations, dissertations or excerpts, or submissions that do not follow these basic guidelines cannot be considered for publication.
• Articles should be typed in Times New Roman font size 12
Want to submit an article? Submit here: http://idiom.nystesol.org/submit.html
Have questions? Email [email protected]